“We are experiencing a marked increase in the number of servicing appointments in the last few weeks as a result of continued heavy rains. Together with the support of our dealer network, we are confident that our team can respond to the needs of our customers with the highest level of service and quality,” says Randy Krieger, President of Ford Group Philippines.
To be eligible of this offer, the Ford vehicle for repair must have been purchased from a local authorized Ford dealer, and must be received by the dealer between August 8 and September 30, 2012. Parts discounts, however, are not applicable to parts sold over-the-counter, and program discounts are not convertible to cash.
Those who have vehicles that have been damaged by water are advised to follow these Flood Check Up Tips from Ford Group Philippines' own technical and service experts:
- Do not attempt to start a flooded vehicle until thorough inspection and cleaning have been conducted. Try to disconnect battery terminals starting with the negative terminal.
- Take immediate steps to dry the vehicle as much as possible to reduce the time its components are exposed to water.
- Record the highest level of water exposure on the flooded vehicle. This will aid a qualified technician in the evaluation process as well as taking the necessary steps to correct any damage.
- Contact any of our 26 Ford dealerships to arrange for an inspection and evaluation of the flooded vehicle. More information and contact details can be found at www.ford.com.ph.
- Contact your insurance carrier or agent and promptly report the exposure of your vehicle to water or flood. Have basic information ready such as your name, address, contact numbers (landline/cellular phone), car make and plate number, policy number, and whether policy covers "acts of nature."