- 50th Anniversary of the MGB | Display of restored MGBs, GT, and Roadster by the Manila Sports Car Club and MG Club.
- Collecting Vintage Cars | Free seminar on how to get into the hobby and maintenance tips on April 21 (4:00 PM) by the members of the Manila Sports Car Club, Porsche Club, and Vintage Car Club.
- Search for the 2012 Miss Trans Sport Show
- Autoindustriya.com's GT5 Challenge
- 21st TSS Online Voting (from April 19 to 21):
Most Popular Online Babe (TopGear.com.ph)
Best Car Display (Tsikot.com)
Best Booth Display (Kotse.com)
“We have been staging this annual event since 1992, purposely to serve as a gathering of finely-restored show cars for competition. And because the show has become a breeding ground for car enthusiasts, we feel responsible for keeping their passion alive and setting the proper direction as far as car appreciation and knowledge is concerned,” said Sophie delos Santos, President of Tradeshow International.
The 21st Phoenix Trans Sport Show is sponsored in part by Solar Sports, Basketall TV, C!, Top Gear Philippines, Power Wheels, Radio High 105.9, Crossover 105.1, DZRH 666, DWIZ, 97 Home Radio, RJ 100, DZRJ 810, Inside Motoring, Business Mirror, Businessworld, Chinese Commercial News, Daily Tribune, Manila Bulletin, Manila Standard Today, Manila Times, Phil.Daily Inquirer, Philippine Star, Padi’s Point, Lazer Maxx, Gotcha, Auto Review, Sunshine TV, Motoring Today, Auto Focus, Stoplight TV, Pinoy Extreme, ABS CBN TFC, Autoindustriya.com, Kotse.com, TopGear.com.ph, Tsikot.com, Autopartsmanila.com, Café Puro, and Motorola.
For more details, call Tradeshow International, Inc. at 6713122, 6718381-82, 09175322637, and 09175322648, or visit the official Trans Sport Show Facebook Page.